Terms and Conditions
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that you are aware of the terms and conditions and we have all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If there is anything that you are not sure about just call us on +919545000612 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All these Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of services and goods by the Customers. We are Onlineasy, a company registered in Goa under a number whose registered office is at H. No. C22/56/A4, Dona-Paula, Panaji– Goa, 403004, with email address email@example.com, telephone number +919545000612.
- These are the terms on which we sell all Services and products to you. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bounded by all these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Services and Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and your age should be at least 18 years old.
- Consumer means an individual looking for purposes or service which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession.
- Contract means the legally binding agreement between customer and us for the supply of the Services and products.
- Delivery Location means the customer’s premises or other location where the Services are to be supplied, as set out in the Order.
- Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, and enables the recipient to store that information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproductions of the information stored.
- Goods mean any goods that we supply to you in the form of Services and products with numbers and a description as set out in the Order.
- Order means the Customer’s request for the Services from the Supplier as submitted, and to order customer has to follow the step-by-step process set out on the Website.
- Services means supplying a public need advertised on the Website, including any Goods with the number and description set out in the Order.
- Website means our website https://stor2u.in, on which our services are advertised.
- The description and images of the Services and any Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement and is for illustrative purposes only and there may be slight discrepancies in the size and color of any Goods supplied.
- In the case of Services and any Goods made on your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that all the information or specification you provide should be accurate.
- All services which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
- We can make changes to the Services anytime which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement and we will notify you of these changes.
- Customers must cooperate with us on all matters relating to the Services, provided by us and our authorized employees & representatives with access to any premises under your control as required, you should provide us with all the accurate information required to perform the Services and get any necessary licenses and consents. (unless otherwise agreed)
- Failure to comply with the above is a Customer default, which entitles us to suspend or stop performance of the Services until you remedy it or if you cannot remedy it following our request, we can terminate the Contract immediately on written notice to you.
Personal Information and Registration
- When registering to use the Website you must set up a username and password. You will be responsible for all actions taken under the chosen username and password and you are advised not to disclose your username and password to anyone else and keep them secret.
- We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods in case of any emergency or any information required.
Basis of Sale
- The description of the Services and any Goods in our Website does not make up a contractual offer to sell the Services or Goods. When an Order is placed on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to inform you the reason without delay.
- The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend errors before placing any Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly before submitting.
- A Contract will be formed for the Services ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete & accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to send Confirmation of the Contract through an email with all information in it (i.e the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after placing the order, but not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract, and before performance begins of the Services.
- Any quotation or estimate of Fees (as defined below) is valid for a maximum period of 14 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
- No variation of the Contract, whether its description of the Services, Fees or anything, can be made after it has been entered into, unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
- We intend that the Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might in some respects, be better for you, e.g. by giving you right as a business.
Fees and Payments
- The fees for the Service or the price of any Goods (if not included in the Fees) and any additional delivery or other charges is set out on the Website at the date we accept the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing. Prices for Services may be calculated on a fixed price basis or on a standard daily rate basis.
- Fees and charges including GST at the rate applicable will be included at the time of the Order.
- You must pay by submitting your credit card or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Services.
- We will deliver the Services including any Goods to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period without failing any agreement:
- in the case of Services, within a reasonable time and
b) in the case of Goods, without undue delay and in any event it will not take more than 14 days from the day on which the Contract is entered into.
- In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Services on time, you can require us to reduce the Fees or charges by an appropriate amount (including the right to receive a refund for anything already paid above the reduced amount). The amount of the reduction can be up to the full amount of the Fees or Charges (where applicable).
- In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if :
a) We have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into
Account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you
Said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential: or
- After we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is
Appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
- If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to any other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
- If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered, and if you do this, we will (in addition to any other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods. If the Goods have been delivered, you must return them to us, or allow us to collect them from you and we will pay the costs of this.
- If any Goods form a Commercial unit (a unit is a Commercial unit if division of the unit would materially impair the value of the goods or the character of the unit ) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for such Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
- We do not generally deliver to the address outside Goa. If however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay applicable duties or taxes, as we will not pay them.
- You agree we may deliver the Goods in installments if we suffer a shortage of stock or any other genuine & fair reason, subject to the above provisions and in this case you are not liable for extra charges.
- If you or your nominee fails to collect the order with no fault of ours to take delivery of the Services at the Delivery Location we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
- The Goods will become your responsibility after the Completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must examine the Goods before accepting them ( if reasonably practicable).
Risk and Title
- Risk of damage or loss of any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
- You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
Withdrawal Returns and Cancellation
- You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the Contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason & without incurring any liability
- You can cancel the Contract except for any Goods which are made to your special requirements by telling us no later than 14 days after the Contract was made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without liability, except in that case, you must return to any of our business premises the Goods in undamaged condition at your expense. Then we must without delay refund to you the price for those Goods and Services which have been paid for in advance, but we can retain any separate delivery charge. This does not affect your rights when the reason for the cancellation is any defective Goods or Services. This Returns Right is different and separate from the Cancellation Rights below.
- This is a Distance Contract (as defined below) which has the cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) set out below. These Cancellation Rights, however do not apply, to a contract for the following goods and services in the following circumstances:
- Foodstuffs, beverages or other goods intended for current consumption in the household and which are supplied on frequent and regular rounds to your residence or workplace
- Contracts where you have specifically requested a visit from us for the purpose of carrying out urgent repairs or maintenance, except a contract for (a) service in addition to the urgent repairs or maintenance requested or (b) goods other than replacement parts necessarily used in making the repairs or carrying out the maintenance, if we supply those services or goods on the occasion of that visit
- Accommodation, transport of goods, vehicle rental services, catering or services related to leisure activities, if the contract provides for a specific date or period of performance
- Goods that are made to your specification or are clearly personalized
- Goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
Right to Cancel
- Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire or a third party, other than the carrier indicated by you acquiring physical possession of the last of the Goods. In a contract for the supply of Services only (without goods), the cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day the Contract was entered into. In a Contract for supply of Goods over time (i.e subscriptions), the right to cancel will be 14 days after the first delivery.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract by a clear statement setting out your decision (eg. a letter sent by post or email). You can use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. In any event you must be able to show clear evidence of your cancellation, so you may decide to use the model cancellation form.
- You can also electronically fill and submit the model cancellation form or any other clear statement of the Customer’s decision to cancel the Contract on our Website www.Stor2u.in If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgment of receipt of such a cancellation in a Durable medium (eg: by email) without delay.
- To meet the Cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Commencement of Services in the Cancellation Period
- We must not begin the supply of a service (being part of the Services) before the end of the Cancellation period unless you have made an express request for the service.
Effects of Cancellation in the Cancellation Period
- Except as set out below, if you cancel this Contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
Payment for Services commenced during the Cancellation Period
- Where a Service is supplied (being part of the Service) before the end of the cancellation period in response to your express request to do so, you must pay an amount for the supply of the service for the period for which it is supplied, ending with the time when we are informed of your decision to Cancel the Contract. This amount is in proportion to what has been supplied in comparison with the full coverage of the Contract. This amount is to be calculated on the basis of the total price agreed in the Contract or, if the total price were to be excessive, on the basis of the market value of the service that has been supplied, calculated by comparing prices for equivalent services supplied by other traders. You will bear no cost for supply of that service, in full or in part, in this cancellation period if that service is not supplied in response to such a request.
Deduction for Goods Supplied
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for the value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (i.e handling the Goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods. eg: it goes beyond the sort of handling that might be reasonably allowed in a shop). This is because you are liable for that loss and, if that deduction is not made you must pay us the amount of that loss.
Timing of Reimbursement
- If we have not offered to collect the Goods we will make the reimbursement without any undue delay and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you any Goods supplied, or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have sent back the Goods
- If we offered to collect the Goods or if no Goods were supplied or to be supplied (i.e it is a Contract for the supply of Services only), we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this Contract.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise, in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- If you have received Goods in connection with the Contract which you have cancelled, you must send back the Goods or hand them over to us at H. No. C22/56/A4, Dona-Paula, Panaji – Goa, without delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicated to us the Cancellation of this Contract. The deadline is met if you send back the Goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning the Goods.
- For the purposes of these Cancellation rights, these words have the following meaning:
- Distance Contract means a Contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organized distance sales or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to an including the time at which the contract is concluded;
- Sales Contract means a contract under which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership of goods to a consumer and the consumer pays or agrees to pay the price, including any contract that has both Goods and Services as its object
Conformity and Guarantee
- We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract and will not have it conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
- Upon delivery, the Goods will:
- be of satisfactory quality
- be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgement) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
- Conform to their description.
- It is not failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
- We will supply the Services with reasonable skill and care.
- We will immediately, or within a reasonable time, give you the benefit of the free guarantee given by the manufacturer of the Goods. Details of the Guarantee, including the name and address of the manufacturer, the duration and territorial scope of the guarantee, are set out in the manufacturer’s guarantee supplied with the Goods. This guarantee will take effect at the time the Goods are delivered and will not reduce your legal rights.
- In relation to the Services anything we say or write to you or anything someone else says or writes to you on our behalf about us or about the Services is a term of the Contract (which we must comply with) if you take it into account when deciding to enter this Contract, or when making any decision about the Services after entering into this Contract. Anything you take into account is subject to anything that qualified it and was said or written to you by us or on behalf of us on the same occasion and any change to it that has been expressly agreed between us (before entering this Contract or later).
Duration, Termination and Suspension
- The Contract continues as long as it takes us to perform the Services.
- Either you or we may terminate the Contract or suspend the Services at any time by a written notice of termination or suspension to the other if that other;
- Commits a serious breach or series of breaches resulting in a serious breach, of the Contract and the breach either cannot be fixed or is not fixed within 30 days of written notice; or
- Is subject to any step towards its bankruptcy or liquidation
- On termination of the Contract for any reason, any of our respective remaining rights and liabilities will not be affected.
Successors and our Sub-contractors
- Either party can transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else, and will remain liable to the others for its obligation under the Contract. The Supplier will be liable for the acts of any Subcontractors who it chooses to help perform its duties.
Circumstances beyond the Control of Either Party
- In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control;
- The party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
- The party’s obligation will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that the party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to delivery (and the right to cancel below).
- Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions;
- ‘Data Protection Laws’ means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
- ‘GDPR’ means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- ‘Data Controller’, ‘Personal Data’ and ‘Processing’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
- We are the Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing the Services and Goods to you.
- You supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Services and Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Services and Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data protection Laws:
- Before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which the information is being collected;
- We will only process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
- We will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
- We will implement technical and organizational measures to ensure your Personal data is secure.
- For any inquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Supplier does not exclude liability for:
(i) any fraudulent act or omission; or
(ii) death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier’s other legal obligations.
Subject to this, we are not liable for;
(i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or
(ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to your business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Customer – because we believe you are not buying the Services and Goods wholly or mainly for your business, trade, craft or profession.
Governing Law, Jurisdictions and Complaints
- The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the Law of India.
- Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of India, or where the Customer lives in Goa, in the courts of respectively Goa.
- We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows: Online
Model Cancellation Form
Dona Paula –Goa.
Email address: email@example.com
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We[*]cancel my/our Contract of sale of the following goods [*] [for the supply of the following service[*], Ordered on [*] / received on [*] ______________ (date received)
Name of the consumer (s):
Address of the consumer (s):
Signature of the consumer (s) (only if this form is notified on paper)